1. Our friends at Sideshow Sign Co. are lighting up the backyard at this Thursday’s party.
2. We love the vintage ‘60s Randolph aviator sunglasses Carrie found at the flea market.
3. Protect your shades with this case from our friends at Tanner Goods.
4. Our favorite succulents grow well in these Mosser terrariums.
5. ¿Yo quiero Mas Tacos? Teresa Mason is in charge of serving up our signature backyard treat.
6. We like picnic coolers with a vintage look.
7. Our original Plus Tee will keep you cool. Always a classic. Coming soon.
8. Tote your tipple with this stainless steel flask.
9. For inspiration, check out footage from the ultimate outdoor concert, Woodstock (Director’s Cut).
10. Remember to BYOB. Yazoo Pale Ale goes great with tacos.
11. Your backyard photos will look almost as good as Don VanCleave’s with our new favorite photo app, VSCO Cam.
12. Avoid 12South parking hassles: Ride your bike. Our friends down at Halcyon Bike Shop can hook you up.
13. You’ll never be without a seat with one of these Wood & Faulk popup chairs, available soon at imogene + willie.
14. PF Flyer Center Hi Naturals are a unisex favorite. The high cut is great for keeping out all the gravel in the backyard.
15. Claim your 60×84 inch spot with this striped beach blanket from Steven Alan. For sale at i+w soon.