WHERE: imogene + willie
TIME: Doors Open at 4 p.m. Races Start at 5:00
ENTRY FEE: $50.00
Car Kits (available at imogene and willie on Oct. 13th 2010)
Race Day T-Shirt
Beer and Whiskey
Prizes to be announced…….
Best in show
Not So Best in Show
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place
ALL CARS MUST PASS INSPECTION TO QUALIFY FOR THE RACE
Following are the inspection points
1. The car weight shall not exceed 5.0 ounces. The official race scale shall be considered final. (141 grams)
2. The overall length of the car shall not exceed 8 inches.
3. The overall width of the car shall not exceed 2 ¾ inches.
4. The car must have 1 ¾” clearance between the wheels.
5. The car must have 3/8” clearance underneath the body.
6. The wood provided in the kit must be used. The block may be shaped any way that is desired.
7. The wheels supplied with the kit must be used. The wheels may not be cut, drilled, beveled or rounded. You may remove the seam from the wheels.
8. The axles supplied with the kit must be used. They may be polished or lubricated.
9. Wheel bearings, washers or bushings are prohibited.
10. The car must not ride on any type of springs.
11. The car must be freewheeling, with no starting devices.
12. No loose material of any kind, such as lead shot, may be used.
Each car must pass inspection by the official inspection committee before it will be allowed to compete. The Inspection Committee has the responsibility to disqualify those cars that do not meet these specifications.