1. I love Aurélie Bidermann’s earrings.
2. For my birthday, one of my friends surprised me with a signed copy of On the Street 1980–1990 by Amy Arbus and I find myself thumbing through it all the time. I’m fascinated with her portraiture and the mystery behind the people she chose to photograph during that period. As a street style photographer, I relate to the thrill of photographing strangers and the pressure of such limited time to create an interesting shot.
3. Macbook Pro. I’m an Apple girl through and through.
4. My love for photography grew that much more when I started shooting with medium format film cameras. The Mamiya 7 II is one of my favorites.
5. imogene + willie Himel. A classic leather jacket is always a staple in my fall wardrobe.
6. I love snacking on fresh strawberries from the Nashville Farmers’ Market when they’re in season.
7. My favorite photographer? It’s hard to narrow it down to one, but I’m quite fond of William Eggleston.
8. A fantastic lens if you’re shooting digital.
9. The i+w Imogene Slim. Fits like a glove and hugs you in all the right places.
10. Monica Vinader bracelet.
11. The Portra 160/120 is my go-to film.
12. I’m a big Radiohead fan and love all their albums, but The King of Limbs is one I constantly come back to.
13. Tyler Bryant & The Shakedown – definitely a band to keep your eye on.
14. I use this leather cover for all my pocket-size Moleskine notebooks.
15. You’ll find Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc readily available in my fridge at all times.
16. Rag & Bone can do no wrong in my book. These leather ankle boots are stylish, comfy and worth every penny.
17. When I interned for Teen Vogue, as part of a going away present, I was allowed to rummage though the “Beauty Closet” and take whatever piqued my interest. I ended up snagging a bottle of Shiseido ‘Zen’ Eau de Parfum and four years later it’s still a perfume I can’t live without.
18. I’m all about a dark purple nail for fall and love to wear a bright lip color for a night out on the town. Astral by MAC Cosmetics gets the job done!
19. This A.P.C. Bucket Bag is high on my wish list.
20. Memory cards. You’ll find these scattered all around my apartment.
21. One of my favorite movies would have to be The Royal Tenenbaums. Wes Anderson can do no wrong.