1. For all your survival needs: Eton Hand crank/AM/FM/shortwave + flashlight.
2. My winter staple. Crescent Down from Seattle, made in USA. No wind gets through this.
3. Chilled pink lady apples – get the fuck out!
4. This Is San Francisco book. For the kids…
5. Everyone should own a chamois shirt. Great winter item. Vintage LLB’s are probably my favorite.
6. RE/Search #11: Pranks! My bible. My life changed when I got this.
7. For all your survival needs: Fabrique Nationale FNP 9mm. Target practice.
8. Spray painted my old Atari 2600 solid gold a while back. It just sits on my nightstand.
9. Knit socks from HHG.
10. I got a few pairs of trusty Willies. Wore LVC’s before meeting Matt and Carrie and never looked back.
11. Picked up a brand new Minolta X at a thrift store still in it’s original unopened package. Love this manual.
12. The coveted Marc Jacobs X Juergen Teller boards, and the Damien Hirst X Supreme boards. I keep searching. Maybe someday…
13. Brazilian hammock, the only way to rest.
14. Kale always picks me up.
15. Korg ikaossilator - My new toy. Wish I had more time to tweak on it.
16. MWC G10 Infantry watch: got it and broke the glass first day.
17. Nike Air Max+ 2012. These are sick. Murder black may be my next pair. Don’t particularly like Nike’s white line on almost all their soles.
18. Henry Darger paintings. Always enjoy looking at these.
19. Jeep Cherokee in-line V6 – dope ride. Sucks down a little too much gas but I love it.