1. Vacationing in New Mexico – I love the desert and the mix of Native American and Mexican motifs and culture.
2. Imogene Slim Plus Wash. These are a great pair of every day jeans. I live in skinnies. The wash on these is perfect and I like the distressed accents.
3. A road trip through the Southwest. Driving through the desert is a spiritual experience for me.
4. Blue Nights. This book is a must read. The author, Joan Didion, is a personal hero of mine.
5. Favorite record: Zuma by Neil Young.
6. I love Purple Magazine – it never disappoints!
7. The Holy Mountain is a great film.
8. Enid’s in Brooklyn is amazing. They have great vegan and vegetarian options and delivery time is always super quick!
9. I keep my iPad with me at all times, mostly so I can play Words With Friends.
10. I designed my wedding band and my husband’s. They are platinum with turquoise. I chose that combination over diamonds because I liked the simplicity. I never take it off.
11. My apartment is full of old furniture and oddities that I have picked up from thrift stores and vintage boutiques. Things that are recycled and reused just have more character.
12. I have men’s boots by George Esquivel that I wear almost every day. They’re so comfortable and the leather looks better with each wear.
13. This Ouidad shampoo rocks because it’s designed for people with curly hair like me!