1. Natalie Prass and Kristen Weber, the girls I will be playing with at supper + song, as well as doing a lot of touring with this summer (that’s me pictured with them).
2. J.J. Cale’s Troubadour.
3. My big-ass knife just in case things gets crazy – or I need to cut something like rope, yarn or watermelon.
4. imogene + willie khakis!
5. I have been teaching myself how to play trumpet while on the road, but I mostly play guitar.
6. Snacks on the road: olives, carrots and rice cakes.
7. Red Chucks.
8. The movie Dazed and Confused.
9. Gas station necessity: smokes.
10. Bacon and eggs – I like to eat them.
11. My car: a Plymouth Valiant ’69. Her name is “The Goose.”
12. Mexican blankets to use as a bed roll.
13. Geranium oil.
You can find out more about Rayland Baxter by visiting his website… or just come see him tonight in the backyard at i+w! Caitlin Rose is joining us, too. The fun starts at 6 pm. As always, the show is free and open to all.